ChurchLead provides church technology consulting in a completely unbiased manner. Our goal is to find the best solution for each particular church, whatever it might be. This is simply not possible to do if you are in the business of selling software.
| Typical Consulting Topics |
- Connecting Visitors to Your Church
- Close the Back Door of your Church
- Effective Communication in the church
- Church Technology Implementation
- Creating Effective Ministry Processes
- Church Management System Selection
- Ministry Alignment Process (MAP)
- Clarifying the Church Mission & Vision
- Social Media & Church Communication Strategy
- Website Planning & Development
| Consulting Options |
- Phone, Online, Onsite
- Evening Sessions
- Saturday Sessions
| Seminars |
Seminars and Workshops can be a half or a full day. They can be conducted with a single church staff or in a public format with several churches involved. Topics
The “Ministry Alignment Process” was developed during eight years of onsite consulting with hundreds of churches from across the country from many different denominations. This is a process that has proven useful in helping churches become more effective in fulfilling their mission. This analysis can be conducted in several intense days, or spread out over a longer time frame. I have found that it is best to get to know the situation at a particular church and then determine the most appropriate schedule.
There is an old saying, “You don’t know what you don’t know”. Most churches have been diligently working in their ministry efforts and just need to step back and allow someone to guide them through this type of analysis. I see my role as an educator and a facilitator of change. I do not intend to change the mission of the church, only to help churches better achieve it.