There has been quite a bit of interest in my recent post on the top 7 ways to close the back door of the church
. I have been asked quite a few times to write a top 7 list for visitor connection. The only problem is that it is turning out far too long for a single post. So, I have decided to write it in a series of posts over then next couple of weeks. In the interest of laying out the road map, I will go ahead and share the list as it stands now. I do, however, reserve the right to change it as I write!
- Take Responsibility For Connection
- Focus On Households
- Refine Your Current Process of REACTIVE Actions
- Create Process of Strategic PROACTIVE Actions
- Recruit and Build an All-Star Connection Team
- Measure the Performance of Your Process (and adjust)
- Measure the Results (and adjust)
My hope is that the list will prove useful to church leaders who want to do a better job of connecting visitors to their church. I value comments and welcome contribution, so let me hear from you! First up, Take Responsibility for Visitor Connection.